Wednesday, October 12, 2005

2nd log

We did school all morning. This afternoon we went for a play date at the Laura Cragan’s house. I made dinner for them, my Santa Fe Tacos, my kids love them, her kids, not so much... Then Isaiah went to his achievement day activity.
I took one of those online, IQ tests from tickle.com
My IQ score was 138 "This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others."
My Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher.
"This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns."
OK, thanks for the boost, I don't need to pay the $12.99 for more. Every now and then it feels nice to be told how highly intelligent you are.
Now all I have to do is apply it to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you say?